Property of the Week – Minster Fields
£384,950 The Woburn Plot 237
A desirable four-bedroom detached family home with integral garage.
The ground floor offers excellent living space with a bright and spacious lounge, hallway and downstairs cloakroom. The impressive open plan kitchen / diner with integrated appliances has the added benefit of a spacious utility room. The dining area features French doors offering family dining with a view of the garden and patio.
Upstairs are four generous sized double bedrooms with the master benefiting from a stylish en-suite shower room and fitted wardrobes. Bedroom two also includes a cupboard with hanging rail.
The Woburn benefits from an integral garage, block paved driveway and turfed front garden.
* Some Plots have the added benefit of a double garage.
EXCELLENT SPECIFICATION INCLUDES
- Luxury Kitchen with fully integrated Appliances including Induction Hob, Double Oven, Microwave, Dishwasher and Fridge Freezer
- Down Lights, Under Unit Lighting and Plinth Lighting
- Full Wall Tiling to Bathroom and En-suite
- Kitchen, Utility, Hall and Cloakroom Floor Tiling by Porcelanosa
- Roper Rhodes Fitted Bathroom & En-suite Furniture
- Rain Shower and Heated Towel Radiators
- Built in Wardrobes to Master Bedroom
- Gas Fire and Surround
- Grade A Condensing Boiler
- Garage with Block Paved Driveway
- Security Alarm and Security Lighting
- PVCu Windows and Doors to Secure by Design Standard
- Solicitors Fees Paid * Subject to Terms and Conditions
Information & Enquiries
Contact us now to reserve your new Taylor Lindsey Home.Download Brochure Virtual Tour Gallery Enquire Now
|Lounge||5.06m x 3.35m||16’7″ x 11’0″|
|Kitchen/Dining||6.36m x 3.44m||20’10” x 11’3″|
|Utility||2.91m x 1.81m||9’7″ x 5’11”|
|Bedroom 1||3.75m x 3.54m||12’4″ x 11’7″|
|En-suite||1.93m x 1.85m||6’4″ x 6’1″|
|Bedroom 2||2.97m x 2.80m||9’9″ x 9’2″|
|Bedroom 3||3.11m x 2.94m||10’3″ x 9’8″|
|Bedroom 4||3.11m x 3.05m||10’3″ x 10’0″|
|Bathroom||3.47m x 2.18m||11’5″ x 7’2″|