Situated to the south-west of Lincoln and adjacent the A46 Lincoln bypass, Teal Park is Lincolnshire’s premier employment park. This 87.2 acre (35.3 hectare) site has extensive road frontage, is highly prominent and has a dual carriageway access.
The development is home to Siemens gas turbine servicing business, Jaguar Land Rover, Costa, KFC and over 25 other occupiers.
• Clear span construction with 7 metre internal eaves height.
• Large, secure, self-contained yard, 32 metres deep.
• 35 kN/m2 floor loading.
• 125 KVA power supply.
• 4 x level access, 4 metre wide electric sectional loading doors.
• Electric car charging points.
• Gross internal area: 25,000 sq ft (2,323 sq m).
• Extensive on-site car parking (45 spaces).
• Dual height, glazed frontage, enabling the installation of office space over one or two floors.
• New lease for a minimum term of 10 years.
• Rent: £212,500 per annum exclusive (£8.50 psf)
• Planning permission approved, to be constructed as required.
Teal Park, Whisby Road, Lincoln View Google Map
Download the brochure for full details below.Download the Brochure